Transport Canada & FAA Licensed RPAS (Drone) Training, Repair, Consultation, and Aerial Imagery
With 23 years operations experience in the aviation industry, Grant Caswell has the credentials described below to meet your aerial imagery, DJI drone repair, training, and/or consultation requirements:
• Bachelor of Commerce (University of Calgary)
• Commercial Pilot's License with Multi-IFR and Seaplane Endorsements
• Transport Canada RPAS (Drone) Advanced Operations Certificate
• Transport Canada Flight Reviewer under partnership with Drone Academy Canada
• DJI Certified Repair Dealer
• Piloting in Parachute Operations with the Calgary Parachute Club (2 years)
• Flight Dispatching in Type A, B, and C Environments with Morningstar Air, Westjet Airlines, and Colt International (6 years)
• Operations Control and Emergency Management with Air Canada and Westjet Airlines (7 years)
• Business Analysis and Project Management with Canadian North Airlines and Jazz Aviation (4 years)
• RPAS (Drone) Service Provider (6 years)
Caswell Aviation Ltd is focused on providing aerial drone photography and video for real estate, sporting events, entertainment industry, construction inspections, exterior home and business building inspections, and the oil industry operations.
We are Transport Canada licensed with an Advanced Operations Certificate & FAA licensed with a Part 107 certification. We are insured up to $5 million CAD to operate in both Canada and the United States, within urban areas, in close proximity to aerodromes / helipads, and over people with ParaZero (TM) parachute technology. We can also operate in both day and night environments.
Our current equipment is a fleet of DJI Phantom 4 Pro quadcopters, DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise quadcopters, and one DJI Mavic Mini quadcopter, each with a capability of 20 to 25 minutes of flight per battery (depending upon outside air temperatures), 4K photography / video, and redundant safety systems.
Finally, we provide an initial free consultation to those who are interested in learning about the RPAS (Drone) regulations in both Canada and the United States, as we take pride in operating legally, ethically, and safely.